- Membership is $25 a month and includes a complimentary ticket to the monthly party.
- Every Friday members will receive a members mailing with the new new party listed, as well as date recommendations and members only content.
- Members’ are welcome to propose new applicants to join the club, but each new member must go through the proper application process at www.socialconcierge.co.uk/new-york
- Once accepted to become a member you have 7 days to complete your payment details, otherwise you must start the process again.
- To attend with a guest we recommend you fast track their membership into the club by using your name as their referral.
- It is the member’s responsibility to RSVP in good time to an event, a minimum of weeks is our notice period for the monthly party.
- Members must be on active subscriptions at the time of attending an event. Cancelling your subscription before the event and after receiving your ticket may result in ejection from the club.
- You can pause your dating membership and keep your place by changing to a subscription of $10 a month. After cancelling membership the wait list for re-entry is 12 months.
- For all events membership is mandatory. It is down to the discretion of our team if we offer the chance to purchase a one-off taster ticket @ $25.
- Every event will have a minimum of three ‘Crowd Mixologists’ to host. Inappropriate or disrespectful behaviour towards them will result in ejection from the club.
- It is the member’s’ responsibility to cancel their membership if they no longer want to be apart of SC, this can be done from their Paypal dashboard. Once cancelled, it is effective immediately and you can no longer attend events.
- Refunds on tickets bought for an event or on membership are not permitted
- Once membership is cancelled you must wait 12 months for re-admission.
- All photos taken at events may be used on social media. If you do not wish for your photos to be used then you must contact a member of the SC team.
- It is the member’s responsibility to obtain contact numbers at events, SC will not be able to disclose this information
- It is at the sole discretion of the matchmaker to eject members from the club if they feel they do not live up to our social grace.
- An expelled member may not return to the club as a guest
- From time to time we will offer a limited number of free tickets to events. SC picks winners at their discretion.